Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

MARCH 2022 HFCOTM POLL

MARCH 2022 HFCOTM VOTE / POLL

• DavidKFla

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Illegal_Demon

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • JRabq

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Lize

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Con craps Illeg. These Fl boys are wicked. I will Take both of em on. I am gassed and ready. Bradenton////// Ha.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Wow, You guys are ruff! :love:. Lots of assumptions about my driving acumen and what the car has seen! First off, my average MPG on the Demon is 8.9 since new. So babying it is not something the car is used to. Furthermore, Bandemere is 25 miles away, and last time I checked, a 1/4 mile at a time doesn't add up all that quickly. The biggest issue here in Colorado is that 6000 ft = BAD air. Always. I will be moving to sea level soon though and I plan to get times down to where they should be. I want to join the LOD and run her next January in Houston.

PS I've owned tons of 60s muscle and have run the 1/4 many times (with 4speed cars not "brainless" automatics). Challenge accepted, David. ;)
Nothing against your driving, I just won't race a "shoe in" driver, just 2 guys lining up. Rich guys have a tendency to do this.

I didn't know where you are located and we're no where close to each other. I currently don't have any Texas plans since TX2K looked like a crazy place this year.

You coming east any time?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Con craps Illeg. These Fl boys are wicked. I will Take both of em on. I am gassed and ready. Bradenton////// Ha.
You can line up with Super Stock John.
Or bring it to Orlando along with some cash.

Last edited:

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Nothing against your driving, I just won't race a "shoe in" driver, just 2 guys lining up. Rich guys have a tendency to do this.

I didn't know where you are located and we're no where close to each other. I currently don't have any Texas plans since TX2K looked like a crazy place this year.

You coming east any time?
We may relocate permanently to the east coast in ‘25. The leading candidate locations are NC ( lots of family) and Amelia island or st Augustine Fl (we love the location/weather). All are sea level and a lot closer! ;)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
We may relocate permanently to the east coast in ‘25. The leading candidate locations are NC ( lots of family) and Amelia island or st Augustine Fl (we love the location/weather). All are sea level and a lot closer! ;)
I'm about 30 minutes from St Augustine. This is a beautiful area. Any further north is to cold for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.