Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Latest Updates Complete - Shooting for New PB - Thanks OST Dyno!!

AMRCN HP

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Normal
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Billet Silver Redeye
Current PB of 9.92 @ 139mph accomplished with 2.85/10%, ID1050X’s, C16, and PCM/TCM tune by Mike @ OST. Fast and simple. Car is full weight and then some including me at 230lbs, same as I drive it on the street with the exception of 315/50/17 ET Street R’s on RaceStars. Stock front wheels/tires, full interior, subwoofers still in trunk - the whole nine yards.

Last round of updates include new OEM bypass valve (original was bleeding boost above 6000rpm), FI blower spacer plates and 2.65 pulley ring. Hoping for a 9.7x at full race weight if we can get some boost weather and decent prep. Then *maybe* I’ll try front skinnies and remove the seats to see how much more we can get.

HUGE shoutout to Mike and Micah at OST - they’ve been awesome, getting me tune revisions after each track day and most recently giving me tips to bleed the air out of my intercooler before I yanked the damn pump off and launched it into orbit LOL. Really great guys who always make the time - thanks guys!!

Hoping to hit the track Fri night if we can keep the rain away - fingers crossed.

Paul...

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I agree 100%. OST dyno is a fantastic shop to deal with and Mike knows his stuff.
Congrats on your new PB

Member ID
Reactions
City
Elberfeld
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
ScatCat
Did changing the bypass fix the bleeding boost problem. I’m bleeding boost boost from about 5600 -6500. Losing 1.5 psi. No signs of belt slip

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Congrats on the new PB!

OP
AMRCN HP

AMRCN HP

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Normal
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Did changing the bypass fix the bleeding boost problem. I’m bleeding boost boost from about 5600 -6500. Losing 1.5 psi. No signs of belt slip
Will test it out as soon as I get to the track. If you’re logging with HPTuners, you can watch the voltage on the BPV - mine was dropping from 4.47v (fully closed) to 4.1x-4.2x from 6000rpm on up.

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
Congrats on the new PB! Launching off idle?

OP
AMRCN HP

AMRCN HP

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Normal
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Congrats on the new PB! Launching off idle?
Launch on that pass was around 1500rpm.