Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

JULY 2022 HFCOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
So I'm guessing the pump just doesn't say $12.999 because there isn't enough digits to:unsure:
yr guess is as good as mine but plausible so let’s go with it🤔

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
A person that had a pic of their car in a Buc-ee's and one of those chopped brisket sammiches......might stand a good chance of getting votes.

Just throwin' it out there.........
Those BBQ sandwiches aren't too bad. :)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The 5 gallon cans next to car is Sunoco GT 260 it is unleaded. I put in that in and is 100 octane. The pump I was only showing it‘s big time price at pump and it is leaded @ 110 octane.
There's a Sunoco around the corner with the 110 leaded race gas and another guy with VP 100 ethanol free that he pumps.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Wow! $12.99/gal. The last time I bought some Sunoco 100 octane unleaded, it was about $7 or $8/gal. I drained a bunch of it out of my race car before I sold it a few months ago and have since used some of it in my lawn mower......my weed whacker......my minibike......my snowblower.

I gave some to my neighbor to get his pressure washer started and clean out the fuel system. That thing smoked like hell for about 10 minutes while it burned out all of the old carbon, sludge, whatever was in there.

I've been tempted to put the last of it in my truck on the next road trip I take.
Trooper the pump s leaded 11 octane I was just showing the sticker shock.
The 3 5 gall cans next to car is 260GT @100 octane that’s what I dumped in

The neighbors press/wash probably never ran so good, cleared the lungs right out, that and Seafoam for gas tank and carb works wonders. I personally don‘t think it’s snake oil, it works.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

The neighbors press/wash probably never ran so good, cleared the lungs right out, that and Seafoam for gas tank and carb works wonders. I personally don‘t think it’s snake oil, it works.
Used Seafoam for years. Stick a can in the tank once and a while.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Well the funny thing was that I heard him out there for about 6 hours trying to get that thing started. I finally went out to see what was going on and he tells me that it won't start. We talk about gas, etc. He tells me how old the thing is, etc. I asked him if the plug might be bad, he says no, that he checked it. We discuss the finer points of ICE and the needed ingredients to make fire go boom. He pulls the plug back out and pulls the cord. That thing wouldn't have lit off moonshine it was so weak. I give him a spare plug and it fires right up. Next day he comes over and asks if I have any fresh gas. I tell him sure, I can fix you right up. When I come back with my VP can, he asks if its race gas and I said yes, 100 octane, we'll get the washer fired right off. So I dumped in a gallon and that thing went to town. After about 10 minutes it cleared up and sounded great.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Bonus points for the FU to the No Parking Any Time block.
He wasn't parked, technically he was 'standing' :rolleyes:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Those BBQ sandwiches aren't too bad. :)
They look pretty good in all of the videos I've seen about the place.

And since there look like only 3 cars in the running this month......and all three places have Buc-ee's......should be an easy task to take a pic of one with the car......

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I can remember cleaning cylinder chambers of hard carbon deposits the kind that’s like coaking the rock hard shit you need a Jack hammer on. Sounds like wife’s tail but works, get ATF fluid slow drizzle pour down the throat while keeping it running it wants to stall also make shit load of steam and cylinder pressure go ballistic if not controlled it can expand the goods and start stuffing rings and piston skirt. It does work. Once done if you had open headers or zombies you would have all the black carbon shit everywhere. And if it was pinging and detonated if done right, would be gone. Not for your average bozo to try or could ruin the engine.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Yes sir now that I pirated and hy jacked the thread I guess I should make good on some pics

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Not the best time to grab a pick Sun was setting picked up dinner got home decided to post up since I Hijacked the tread with motor shit. Anyway “Hunt” back to your OP thread. Fresh sneakers MT street R 315/5017 on rear fitted over Triumpforged wheels DX5 devils cut 17” no mods needed really no spacers no end link swap factory TPM comparable he knows his stuff call bizzmark for any needs even custom 1offs he can pull it off. B4BE6C6A-575D-4F68-A41B-9EFFC59DC367.jpeg 80E7DF59-0C14-4EB2-8CAB-F57A1C2BCA55.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Not the best time to grab a pick Sun was setting picked up dinner got home decided to post up since I Hijacked the tread with motor shit. Anyway “Hunt” back to your OP thread. Fresh sneakers MT street R 315/5017 on rear fitted over Triumpforged wheels DX5 devils cut 17” no mods needed really no spacers no end link swap factory TPM comparable he knows his stuff call bizzmark for any needs even custom 1offs he can pull it off. View attachment 76243 View attachment 76244
nice touch with the "warhammer" sign right above.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Wish I could say intentional, but was getting some grub to go a few doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.