Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I can't believe I've never heard of this forum before

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I'm actually kinda in the middle of the demographic, but I've got a birthday coming up and I'm feeling every bit of it.

: (
It gets worse.......

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
@BULL just begin thinking you are 20 years younger than the paper says you are. You will be fine.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Or a pair of drawyers standing in the corner of the entertainment room. Bath for me, older than that and they talk. Better than one that screams at me over the enter net ster. Have'nt my cat or her in a week and she is still yelling. The influences I make on mere mortal humans. She is a swifter pusher that makes alot of $$$ at her position for 36 years.
I shutter at the thought of a pair of shorts standing by them selves in a corner.:eek:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
When you cut their legs off they have to. This is what I have learned going thru the 50s. Meeee, 1st the knees for reasons explained, kicking 1950s Harleys over and jump timing, then the back for making the King Cobra River, now the hips, for playing Elvis wit the gals in the 4os. Now all beat up and could not get out of a C8 with an harness. Time fer a drink and a pill then talk to them drawers. The river I did jump and make it. God gave me another 10 years, but did not explain my condition my consmission wood be in. Kinda like Pet Cemitaree.