Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I’m really liking this interface!

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
This site is running smooth on my iPhone! The signatures are hidden to ensure all loads up fast. I’m also digging the new emojis especially the “Winner”and best of all NO ADS POPPING UP! Aah, now I can finally Crap In Peace :poop::poop::poop:

Markp

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Seems crazy that one enthusiast was able to do this all alone using the same platform but a team of pros who do this as a living couldn't.

OP
DFW_Redeye

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Seems crazy that one enthusiast was able to do this all alone using the same platform but a team of pros who do this as a living couldn't.
Haha yup! Necessity is the mother of invention :alien:

ACMAVRO

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Yes and thank you Markp because I saw your post that brought me here!

Hunter

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
It's very user friendly and easy.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody
Didn’t everyone freak on the old one because of ads? At least as a pay for member the ads were not viewable. This one just seems very busy as there are ads here. I miss the old, old one still. :cry: If you all have figured out how to remove ads on this one please let me know. I mainly use on my iPhone via Safari if that makes a diff. Thx!!

Piening2150

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Get an ad blocker for your browser. I don't see any ads (here or on the "other" site), but this forum is still much easier to get around on either way.

OP
DFW_Redeye

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Didn’t everyone freak on the old one because of ads? At least as a pay for member the ads were not viewable. This one just seems very busy as there are ads here. I miss the old, old one still. :cry: If you all have figured out how to remove ads on this one please let me know. I mainly use on my iPhone via Safari if that makes a diff. Thx!!
I was a paying member on the other forum and i was inundated with Geico ads. I would scroll down and it was embedded in every other post. Here, I see an occasional ad at the top of my screen but it’s not intrusive. Here we also get our beloved “Winner” and “Useful” tags.

The old one is forever gone but it’s the people that made it special and most folks have found their way here :)