Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How can I do a Nation-Wide Search?

Daman98

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithsburg
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the Market
I have been looking for my next Challenger for months now. I have visited numerous dealers, but we just can't find my car. I go through the Dodge site but it limits me to 150 miles of zip. Car gurus has a search but it also seems limited. How can I see what's out there?

I am looking for a 2019 Challenger Hellcat WB. Sublime is preferred. Must be 6M with leather. Most other things are negotiable...vented seats are not negotiable. I have been to Koons, they do not have 6M cars with leather.

If you see my car or know where it is, please let me know. Appreciate the help.

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
I used cargurus.com and opened it up to nationwide to find mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
cars.com seems to have good results too for nationwide searches

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Autotrader allows you to pick "Any" on miles.
Cargurus allows you to go nationwide also.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I have been looking for my next Challenger for months now. I have visited numerous dealers, but we just can't find my car. I go through the Dodge site but it limits me to 150 miles of zip. Car gurus has a search but it also seems limited. How can I see what's out there?

I am looking for a 2019 Challenger Hellcat WB. Sublime is preferred. Must be 6M with leather. Most other things are negotiable...vented seats are not negotiable. I have been to Koons, they do not have 6M cars with leather.

If you see my car or know where it is, please let me know. Appreciate the help.
According to my quick search you have a total of......TWO CARS....to choose from:

Destroyer Gray with black hood Hellcat Widebody in Anaheim, CA (MSRP $81,595) or an Octane Red Redeye WB in New Carrollton, MD (MSRP $90,200)