Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Highest Mileage Hellcat

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Always Intrigued by this (assuming it isn't a hoax). Someone claiming 161,000+ miles on 2015 Hellcat. Pretty cool if true.

FB_IMG_1557067952581.jpg

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That's a lot of driving, in a Hellcat.

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Wow! Wonder what mechanical problems came about in those miles.

Plasticman

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Opelika
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger HC
I have 27,000 miles on mine, drive it every weekday to work. I've put on 10,000 miles since I bought it in April.

Rob

firedude

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
YUMA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I have 27,000 miles on mine, drive it every weekday to work. I've put on 10,000 miles since I bought it in April.

Rob
Nice. I have 4000 in two months. These things are just to fun to park.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
And if you do the math, the owner has spent as much on fuel to get those miles as a new Scat Pack would cost. 161,000 miles/13MPG =12,384 gallonsX$3.50 =$43,346!!!

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
That's a lot of driving, in a Hellcat.
I have had mine for a month now and am over the 4k mark. I will be following this thread as I am curious as to how many miles I will get out of mine. I put an average of 1,200 miles a week in my Hellcat LOL

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
There are those who bought them to look at them, rub them with diapers, and ride on the coat tails of those who actually use their stuff.

Where's the "most stone chips" thread at? Probably buried beneath the copious "which PPF?" and "which rock guard?" threads.

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
There are those who bought them to look at them, rub them with diapers, and ride on the coat tails of those who actually use their stuff.

Where's the "most stone chips" thread at? Probably buried beneath the copious "which PPF?" and "which rock guard?" threads.
Dude, I am digging the '80 LeMans Wagon. I swear one day I will have a wagon with the biggest motor I can find stuffed under the hood. A super sleeper if you will.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I have had mine for a month now and am over the 4k mark. I will be following this thread as I am curious as to how many miles I will get out of mine. I put an average of 1,200 miles a week in my Hellcat LOL
Daily drive mine (unless heavy rain is expected). Have had mine 5 months and just hit 2800 miles.
That means I do not drive near as much to get to work as you do.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
And if you do the math, the owner has spent as much on fuel to get those miles as a new Scat Pack would cost. 161,000 miles/13MPG =12,384 gallonsX$3.50 =$43,346!!!
Ouch!! That’s like my wife telling me “always gotta make everything into a math problem.” Really puts it in perspective

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I'm glad to see this thread as I am daily driving mine (just purchased a few weeks ago). My work varies and can often be done at home but I'll still probably be putting 12-14k miles a year on the car. Will this thing hold up for 100K miles, will it behave well enough in the rain (SoCal so not much or often), will it cost me a fortune to operate,... I just reluctantly sold my other car so no option but to take the Hellcat. So far the car has been perfect and drives comfortably. It seems reassuringly easy to keep it reined in when needed. However, I'm going to feel guilty commuting 120 miles up and down the 5 with her. Its a battle zone out there with crazy drivers, flying rocks, tires, mattresses, sheets of plywood, and sometimes stop and go for hours on end. There is no question this car will fulfill my need for excitement but will she hold up for the long haul? I hope to see more posts in this thread giving me confidence that it will but if not, well we are basically married now for better or for worse.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I'm glad to see this thread as I am daily driving mine (just purchased a few weeks ago). My work varies and can often be done at home but I'll still probably be putting 12-14k miles a year on the car. Will this thing hold up for 100K miles, will it behave well enough in the rain (SoCal so not much or often), will it cost me a fortune to operate,... I just reluctantly sold my other car so no option but to take the Hellcat. So far the car has been perfect and drives comfortably. It seems reassuringly easy to keep it reined in when needed. However, I'm going to feel guilty commuting 120 miles up and down the 5 with her. Its a battle zone out there with crazy drivers, flying rocks, tires, mattresses, sheets of plywood, and sometimes stop and go for hours on end. There is no question this car will fulfill my need for excitement but will she hold up for the long haul? I hope to see more posts in this thread giving me confidence that it will but if not, well we are basically married now for better or for worse.
The only money out of pocket I've spent on mine is for gas and oil. I did have the supercharger swapped under warranty. I was getting a slight bearing noise at 44k miles and I didn't want to take any chances. Dealer changed it no questions asked. I DD mine for a year (12,000 miles) and decided I'd rather make her a weekend car. My Pzeros still have good tread on them so no tires yet. No regrets.

OP
Hellcatcfp

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Thread Starter #14
The only money out of pocket I've spent on mine is for gas and oil. I did have the supercharger swapped under warranty. I was getting a slight bearing noise at 44k miles and I didn't want to take any chances. Dealer changed it no questions asked. I DD mine for a year (12,000 miles) and decided I'd rather make her a weekend car. My Pzeros still have good tread on them so no tires yet. No regrets.
You have 44k on original Pzeros?

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
No Lol. I believe they were brand new when I got the car at 33k

Member ID
Reactions
City
Scottsdale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WB Challenger Redeye
I DD my Redeye and after 2.5 months I am already at 3,500 miles. already did my first oil change at around 1,500 miles. My daily commute is only 25 miles round trip but I cannot seem to get off work and go straight home...this car is just so damn much fun to drive around. I do plan to retire it to the garage probably toward the end of 2020 only because I hope to start building it to run faster and faster in the 1/2 mile...we will see??? I did previously own a 2017 HC which was a weekend car and missed it everyday...so planning to drive my RE until build time.

firedude

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
YUMA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
May the force be with you. That is a battle zone for sure. :cautious: