Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hickster's car

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well hell,, ain't that the shits at 3 am wondering whom is on the bitching beach this hour sneezing and hacking on the dolphins giving the Buccaneers the worst giving sunbacks worst back in the language. Geter from talla gausagee and falls on her faceless face of all. 20 interceptions in a seasoned only Brady can afford to loose. It will be the kaper red neck and goom bee from Tall las askee how bad I am,, team skee. Back to pick me nose #1 again 2 years in a row. Kinda like mullet,,,, pick me pick me. Best picks bucks ever had ever made. Except the dolphins. But the dolphins have enough since not to go on the beach. Hell Cat doesn't, but ster the catster is going in fer a ceramic coating Monday for some stupid spider wededed front in damage on the cat by a once necked blasted Kristie L. Carr with her massive 2010 Honder Mini Van from 8746 117th Way Seminole Way Seminole. Will cost me $$2,000 ceramic coating. As taking her off in a ambulance instead of a hurst ed crying spider fowl from my front end,,, fowl was the takers from the robbed beach people stuck on Seminole Blvd. 5 pm, 3 lanes yelling and thirsty. Middle lane stuck with sun tan location on the beautiful breastly location of their next doo neighbors. Trust me,,, I was location finder of the////// it wasn't me that got the breasts stuck in the breastly traffic. Was the neck wearing fancy neck wearing braced lady crying ,,, hell cat with no broking bag but the bag yelling witch way to the hospital. 2018 damaged beautiful cat with out a scratch,, except the mullet smelling MS Carr on 8746 117 Way and stay away from bird squawking, neck braced chicken. Only thing we had in common that dat was our insurance companies. Hickster,, 4 am steaming.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well hell,, ain't that the shits at 3 am wondering whom is on the bitching beach this hour sneezing and hacking on the dolphins giving the Buccaneers the worst giving sunbacks worst back in the language. Geter from talla gausagee and falls on her faceless face of all. 20 interceptions in a seasoned only Brady can afford to loose. It will be the kaper red neck and goom bee from Tall las askee how bad I am,, team skee. Back to pick me nose #1 again 2 years in a row. Kinda like mullet,,,, pick me pick me. Best picks bucks ever had ever made. Except the dolphins. But the dolphins have enough since not to go on the beach. Hell Cat doesn't, but ster the catster is going in fer a ceramic coating Monday for some stupid spider wededed front in damage on the cat by a once necked blasted Kristie L. Carr with her massive 2010 Honder Mini Van from 8746 117th Way Seminole Way Seminole. Will cost me $$2,000 ceramic coating. As taking her off in a ambulance instead of a hurst ed crying spider fowl from my front end,,, fowl was the takers from the robbed beach people stuck on Seminole Blvd. 5 pm, 3 lanes yelling and thirsty. Middle lane stuck with sun tan location on the beautiful breastly location of their next doo neighbors. Trust me,,, I was location finder of the////// it wasn't me that got the breasts stuck in the breastly traffic. Was the neck wearing fancy neck wearing braced lady crying ,,, hell cat with no broking bag but the bag yelling witch way to the hospital. 2018 damaged beautiful cat with out a scratch,, except the mullet smelling MS Carr on 8746 117 Way and stay away from bird squawking, neck braced chicken. Only thing we had in common that dat was our insurance companies. Hickster,, 4 am steaming.
Wrecked your cat?

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

I m lost
LMAO

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #5
The lady wrecked my car and road off in an ambulance. Justification???

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Hickster, dude, if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.

Sorry guy, post up some pictures when you can.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
sounds like he woke up in Mexico...and either some hooker...or his Ex wife wrecked his car...WTF

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
could have just said that brother 🤣🤣🤣. Some of us got lost like a kid at the mall.

It's ok buddy, you can always upgrade to the newest model like with women.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #9
Cars are cheaper. Poor thang getting crows feet at 1.5 years old. What's next snow?? Damn mini van. Horrid it was. Fixed Monday,,, stuff called ceramic tile???

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
So, you're saying she was driving your car? And she wrecked your car? And she was transported by ambulance to a horse-pistol?

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Wut in tarnation.....

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That freaking sucks...

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
That stream-of-unconsciousness masterpiece evidently took an hour to write and post.

Kids. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and post either.

As far as I can tell, something happened involving a female with breasts, and there is so little damage to the front-end of his car that ceramic coating will hide it. As in... nothing happened (to the car). What happened to her? Dunno, but she got an ambulance ride with spider-chickens after she was done sun-tanning in the middle of a 3-lane highway to rob people of their nose-pickings.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That stream-of-unconsciousness masterpiece evidently took an hour to write and post.

Kids. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and post either.

As far as I can tell, something happened involving a female with breasts, and there is so little damage to the front-end of his car that ceramic coating will hide it. As in... nothing happened (to the car). What happened to her? Dunno, but she got an ambulance ride with spider-chickens after she was done sun-tanning in the middle of a 3-lane highway to rob people of their nose-pickings.
OH MY GOD!!!
ROFLMAO!#

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
So what youre saying is Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.

REDTIDE

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Cape Coral
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 SRT challenger hellcat
wait for Hickster,s rant went he gets a letter from her lawyer
JK hope your kitty is ok

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #17
Got the 1st Cupper/ Gurlin face mask today. COD of hourse. I am not thru with her. There seems to be a Hickster Blog attached to this forum,,,, whom with pubic knlowdge has given me the info I need to give out her name, address, and auto info, but. Within the mean time there was a freemale gooder lukin of the driver. A bit nicer and have acquired a date with the passenger. To hell with Cul pecker cumer caus I got the report over shine ans a ride home fer her. A bit younger, but we all have parents.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
So you met a young woman, had some moonshine and then gave her a ride home? You really should not drink and drive...or drink and post![bash]

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #19
She was dinking and driving. Had nuttin to do with any Breas tests about nothing. Cousins were never brought up.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
What???