Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Here From Geico World

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Geico increased my rates for leaving that other forum.

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
I kept it updated for the followers of my build. Most of those people hate the old format and what’s the point of adding to it.
People that know our builds from the other site will remember us. The guys and ladies that don't will just ask us questions. I couldn't ever update my build as I was removed from the old site a couple years ago and had to sign back in under another screen name and be incognito after that. Only a few people knew who I was under my new screen name.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I kept it updated for the followers of my build. Most of those people hate the old format and what’s the point of adding to it.

Honestly, I think I’ll just chill for a bit and see what happens. We will get used to anything if we just stick to it. I think we can all hate the new forum change as much as we want. But it’s probably worth trying to stick it out. There is a shit ton of content on hellcat.org that we will never be able to get back. The amount of energy and time to resupply all that data again is gruesome if not completely impossible.

Think about it, our main reason for leaving is the forum landscape. Which arguably is terrible and horrible.

Because of that we are willing to leave the forum and go somewhere else that will never be what we left for a fact. So it seems like lose lose.

I say we all stick it out for another month. Try and keep it alive. Don’t worry about admin, Mopar fam is stronger than site owners, we have that forum all that data and info and our hours. Don’t turn it to hate, try and make it work. If you fail in a couple weeks then we can all see what happens
To be honest I'm staying on both sites . I use the app "Tapatalk" and I didn't even know there was a change until people complained about it . I get both sites now on my app . It works fine for me this way.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Mattg

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Allentown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I also have dual membership. Waiting to see if all my photos come back and the hundreds of signature pics get linked back to the users again. till then I will be haunting both places and finally settle on the better site.
Software upgrade, NOT. trashed

Matt

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Looks like they've got the censorship module running over in GeicoWorld, so if anyone posts the URL for here, it replaces it with their URL. I saw a few posts that clearly meant to reference here that instead had their URL. Stayin' classy. Last time I saw that kind of childishness it was chargerforum(s/z).