Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Face Masks 30% off $30 or more with code ‘BOOST30’

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #121
Ok ordered #1068

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Awesome thank you! You will be pleased with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat

Hickster

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
When looking into the
factory colors to paint my engine Maybe more that Dorthys has turned gay. and emblems with. There are only 3 colors they use. A burgandy, cherry apple, and in between like Dorthy was. I took the inbee tween. Turned out nice. Powdered coating holds up great with the heat. Now tomorrrow getting this 180 stat working wood be great. Took the factory one out, 180 in, new, running 220, had the dealership replace it with a factory one 220. Not what I wanted. Tire gone bad at 10,000 miles and change the stat again. Good lord and he had nothing to do with it or it would have been right before. Need a new tire. Road trip to Tennessee in a month. Fish, fly rods, white water raftering, hand glyding at Lookout Mountain touching down at Racoon Park. Most important cool weather at Brainerd speed way. Dump the kid at mom's house and watch the gas guague take a dump. Fill the trunk, what you want to call it, full of speakers, with shine for gas $$. By the way I drive a burble 4 toned Charger with a flat tire from LA, lower Alerbemer. Last run up north before flip days are gone. Go look at sum lease property for the summer. Wasting time and gots to move. Want stop in Atlanta to pick up my knive, 1/2 of it, collection. Have it shipped down Brother is a germ freak. Bad. I can't go into their house or car, food delivered, eat out side masks all ways, drink a gallon of hand cleaner a day, no new resturants at all they are in contact with 2 people for mail and grub. They are dead and don't know it. Just shipped my stuff and gather my guns to finish the room. Laurie is giving me 3 more pieces of furniture to work with. Then time to travel. Hope to se4e sum of yalls on the back roads.

Hayabusa

Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Got mine and quite pleased! Quality materials and workmanship. If you do Jeep I might need another order!

4ED8A6A5-7AE3-4D31-A8A1-D104BC1D5067.jpeg 35D1A17E-48AF-4349-96B4-98BCB16AED7F.jpeg

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #126
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Scat Pack
You can use the discount code “insta10” for 10% your entire order
OR
buy 2 masks, get 1 50% off auto applies in cart

I added two of the SRT Challenger and it gave me 50% off one I then also added two of the SRT Hellcat but it did not give me 50% off the second one. Any ideas? Thanks.

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I have 2 in my cart but neither dropped 50%, $43.98?

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
If I add another I see the 50% off. Maybe it should be worded buy 2 and get he 3rd 1/2 off

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
#1076:)

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #131

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
waiting by my mail box:)

Octanewide

Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Mine were shipped today:)

Hickster

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hickster is as pleased as pleased as uncle Bob. Bob,, might not being making that trip to Cali for the wedding, not mine, damn virus. No shine this trip. Kids just bought a HUGE house in East Orange, NJ.

vortecd

3000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
got mine today
20200819_171026.jpg

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #137
I’m looking to add more Hellcat swag! My question to you all is which would you prefer, red or white?

Hayabusa

Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Sublime, please! and my cat heads would need to be facing forward or I'd go crazy.
Actually like both the red and white, toss up for me.

Cat head panties I could leave in the glove box for grins would be cool...my wife would not be amused...but I'd still do it :)

Last edited:

Hickster

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I ordered 2 x 2 face masks. Witch are very cool. Butt how many do I have to order to get me that free face face dance at the Double D's?? You guys hear me speak of the DD's butt let me tell ya. It exists and they don't hire any gal over 19 and they have to be blond right off the beach. I have gotten married there more times than in Vegas and dis manteled as soon as the slapper dancer was over. Sum times 2 minutes sum 30 moments. Depends if I have to get back to the fiancee or work. Same damn difference. Cum seize me and I will take ya there and 1 st dance or 2 drinks on me other than her.

Hickster

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Now for persons whom don't want to wear masks in the car, cause people in and out of the Catster can cause a problem. Espicially with the little ones, OZville I guess. Being in the in door air quality business for years. Goes along with air conditioning and or air tempering. To make it better. I have been purchasing, selling, and installing UV light units and units that create ion generators. Very expensive dangerous and 2 weeks ago I found a product that can be moved from car to room and takes 30 minutes from start to finish. I by no means have no affiliation with this company and or making a dime off the manufactorer. Being in By no meanz am I am making a dime off of this product, but times we are in now this seems to look good. The nice Hickthe business for years I found this one to be very interesting. I bought 3 thru, of horse, Amazonster. It kills germs, fun gus, mold mildewsters, Dna. RNA. and all the crap you don'twant in your lungs. I will give you the name and look it up and see what youz thinks. Nice Hicksterette coming out at 4 am. Product name is Sterilize X. Portable disinfection UVC lamp. Between the mask and these critters may help us all.
Now I am going to emtertain myself with a program concerning mesothleoma and lung cancer in which I will more than likely die from,,, but to attempt to slow it down. These products can and may help. This one will fit in the car and takes 30 minutes and affordaable.