Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Coronavirus coming to get us?

jroyk

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

1971demon

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The impact of this will be severe. I'm in the civil engineering business in Florida and we dealt with the Great Recession for several years. I laid off 75% of my staff during that time. We haven been able to build back to where we were prior - not even close. Many businesses will be in the same situation this time.
Agreed....The WNY region has seen tremendous economic development the past 15 years...food and beverage to housing..and general revitalization ...and light industry...It all just got flushed down the toilet...

Markp

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
Sorry, not directed at you guys at all...

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
What a shit world we live in...

:(
I’m not overly religious, but a society like China that has no religious beliefs as a foundation only thinks about themselves. They have no conscience. That’s why they don’t care about theft of intellectual property, forcing companies to have Chinese majority partners, and scamming other countries into taking loans they have no ability to repay. Then they take their natural resources since they are “owed”.

I know that on occasion the US has done the same. However, the rule of law with a foundation of religion is what makes our country the standout amongst all other countries.

jroyk

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Member ID
Reactions
City
Port orchard
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye
I'm low risk and ready to get this crap over with. Unless treatment availability is 2 weeks I'm ready now. My patience for this are d o n e done. I actually wonder if I already had it to be honest.
It's all about you dude. Meanwhile thousands of people are dying. But wait it's just the flu!! And how many times are you going to bring up the fucking gym? Your more worried about going to the gym and probably could care less about people that are suffering. My friend is in the ICU right now hanging onto his life with a thread and he is a retired navy seal in incredible shape and condition. 42 years old and might not make it. Honestly you should look back through what you've posted the last 95 pages.

Hellcatcfp

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
This is truly a living hell for everyone. @Hpmaniac, so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. Stay safe and healthy all.

CU89

Member ID
Reactions
City
San Antonio
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2019 Widebody Scat PacK
I’m not overly religious, but a society like China that has no religious beliefs as a foundation only thinks about themselves. They have no conscience. That’s why they don’t care about theft of intellectual property, forcing companies to have Chinese majority partners, and scamming other countries into taking loans they have no ability to repay. Then they take their natural resources since they are “owed”.

I know that on occasion the US has done the same. However, the rule of law with a foundation of religion is what makes our country the standout amongst all other countries.
I am married to a Chinese woman. This is spot on. Also the culture has absolutely no concept of forgivness.

1971demon

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wouldn't even be shocked if it were true.
Not even worth opening up the link...I don't waste my time reading anything...that cant be reasonably substantiated by anybody these days... senseless endeavor ...

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Not even worth opening up the link...I don't waste my time reading anything...that cant be reasonably substantiated by anybody these days... senseless endeavor ...
There’s an idealogical War going on in our country. The future of our country is at stake and as we have learned in the past 3yrs, the war also involves groups outside of our borders. The American people will take one side or the other, come November. For the sake of our children & grandchildren, I hope we do the right thing. There are quite a few smart people on this site, even though I don’t always agree, their points are always thought provoking.... Right @1971demon & @BULL & many others...
ps: @BULL. - Anything happen on the t-shirts/ stickers?

DemonSRT

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Demon
Cool, Trudeau just put a substantial GST rebate into our Bank account, NICE!!:D

Bowtie Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
My wife nuts

oilburner

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat

Linda's Hell Cat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I have been wondering about the the records and statistics that have been kept for research.
Lately I have seen several different articles about the "Malaria" Drug Hydroxychloroquine

I think this article is a good explanation of what happens to the human body when infected with the C-Virus

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.
In the last 3–5 days, a mountain of anecdotal evidence has come out of NYC, Italy, Spain, etc. about COVID-19 and characteristics of patients who get seriously ill. It’s not only piling up but now leading to a general field-level consensus backed up by a few previously little-known studies that we’ve had it all wrong the whole time. Well, a few had some things eerily correct (cough Trump cough), especially with Hydroxychloroquine with Azithromicin, but we’ll get to that in a minute.

http://web.archive.org/web/20200405...ht-have-finally-found-its-secret-91182386efcb

Linda :)

Hpindy

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada