Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Chrysler To Be Revitalized

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
First
If Chrysler wasn't selling so well, what makes them think their shitty EV's are going to do any better? That Chrysler badge looks like a mustache that would be called a Pierre.

Always liked the 300...might have gotten one if they put a Hellcat in there.
Model introduction will be the chrysler viper K car

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
That's their EU Globalist mindset. We're just not smart enough to know what's good for us.

Says the guy whose origin flag is french when I read the post. Lol. I know it's a network issue but it was perfect timing

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
First
Model introduction will be the chrysler viper K car
And I'll throw up...I'd put a Chrysler branded Viper far off the radar and as I'd expect a Chrysler 'Cuda.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Plane ole stupid. Need to take an ole fashion ass woopin. I got the H/C out with the Rouch Stang, 6.1 Challenger, and the 1970 challenger last nite. 61 degrees out, sun going down, us 19 6 lanes. Do it again two nite. Pollen is bad and sum ass hole stole my California brush out of my garage. Not the 1st time they have helped them selves to my stuff. I know who it is. F/ ing kids across the street and stupid young buddies. They have these stupid sounding jap cars that sound like a swarm of beeze stuck up there ass. Very agonizing sounding pieces of shits that pisses the rest of the muscle cars off. Time fer a shine drink, a potato in the exhaust pipe, make it sound worser. And stink. If it wasn't for hot 52 years old mom,, I wouldn't give em 2 rats ass of time. Plus stealing my shit. I installed the motion detector wireless lights to dick ture em but to no evail. They still my tools, then broke ribs or knot, going to be a fight. After I take hot nurse bad body out to the beach in a very hot H/C. Need to visit The Kai Lani, Mikes 82 foot yellow catamer ran sail boat he and boat builder from Queerwater built it.. I just happen to noe how to sail. Didn't mention of sailing competitively on the Tennessee River for many years. Privateer Yact Club Chickmauka Lake Chattanooga, Tennessee. Spell that 4 times. Shine time. 3 am.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
I just mentioned this on another post.. Yo I’m on vacation in Aruba right now. Guys literally not a single Electric car on the entire island. They’re what appears to be in the middle of the gasoline age still here. All they’d do pushing electric into the market here would probably just drive up the used car prices of what people actually are using for transportation here.. which are compact four cylinders and diesel trucks. No electric grid here I’ve seen and no joke not a single normal person here owns electric or anyone frankly. It’s probably very limited market and very expensive. No one has that crap over here. The U.S. our automobile manufactures are jumping up and down advertising these near future products like we are king of the electric dummies.. and I guess we are.. reality is the rest of the world for the most part aside Europe maybe isn’t up to par with this tech and there’s 0 grid. It’ll take 15-20 more years for electric stuff to trickle over in these foreign markets in my opinion. I mean people here have like mid 2000s vehicles. And there’s nothing wrong with it I’m just stating a fact.. that’s what people can afford.. they dump like 10k 15k on a used car and that’s a lot of money for them here. Almost no one is buying new. I don’t think I’ve seen any cars newer than 2015 here.

Last edited:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
...After I take hot nurse bad body out to the beach in a very hot H/C.....
Hot nurse bad body requires an explanation. :unsure: :LOL:

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
Hot nurse bad body requires an explanation. :unsure::LOL:
Seriously. He must be related to biden.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Seriously. He must be related to biden.
In Hickster speak, that’s an oxen moron.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #29
In Hickster speak, that’s an oxen moron.
Hickster personified...

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Not sure why they think Americans want Opels, Cintroens, or Peugeots. We don't. Theyre throwaways.
Europeans don’t want them either.