Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Check it out... or don't

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

I post a few of these with choice incidents ever now and then. This one is damn good. From the very first second (the police chase). Worlds best reaction to the attempted speeding stop.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Crazy a** people out there.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
There's two of them!

That guy (gal?) that turned into the tractor trailer for no obvious reason reminded me of when a car did exactly that to my Pete.
Except that he (almost) passed me on the shoulder.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I recognize a few of the areas in these videos from my life travels. Two of the motorcyle riders deserved what they got. Of course after watching this video, I went down the YouTube rabbit hole and watched a few more.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #5
On the cycle riders.... I've ridden harleys and I've ridden sport bikes and all that there is. If you're stupid on a motorcycle, like lane splitting, being an ass, and expecting be treated special because you're on two wheels, I have no sympathy for you at all. You'll eventually push your luck to far, and prancing around in a huff because someone should have been looking for you because you're special just makes me chuckle.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Spent a few years in Cali and never would lane split on the Harley. I always had the vision of some d!*k flinging his door open because he was pissed about sitting in traffic or just not paying attention and taking me out. No thanks. I'll just wait in line like everyone else.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I recognize a few of the areas in these videos from my life travels. Two of the motorcyle riders deserved what they got. Of course after watching this video, I went down the YouTube rabbit hole and watched a few more.
and how do you not scrub off a few MPH in inclement weather...:confused::confused:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
and how do you not scrub off a few MPH in inclement weather...:confused::confused:
well...as I'm sure you've learned during your lifetime....and endlessly displayed more and more these days....common sense ain't so common.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Spent a few years in Cali and never would lane split on the Harley. I always had the vision of some d!*k flinging his door open because he was pissed about sitting in traffic or just not paying attention and taking me out. No thanks. I'll just wait in line like everyone else.
Yeah, lane splitting out there is definitely risky for all the reasons you described. I was so glad when they made the carpool lanes and let motorcycles use them.

Tsubahog

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fl
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
And that bike when the car comes in from the left......made me cringe out loud....

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
And that bike when the car comes in from the left......made me cringe out loud....
There was probably some considerate driver creating that space and waving that vehicle through. [biggrin]

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I did lane split in L.A. when I had Harleys, but did it differently than most.

Since the shaving, newspaper reading, applying makeup, etc. was most common in the left lanes, I hung out with the tractor trailers to the right instead.
If given the opportunity to know that I was there, I could trust the truckers not to do anything stupid.

Of course, eventually the drivers in the greater L.A. area got so bad that I gave up and sold my WideGlide.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
well...as I'm sure you've learned during your lifetime....and endlessly displayed more and more these days....common sense ain't so common.
Your right....strangely enough...if you put 500 people in a room...and asked the question..how many here have common sense..500 people raise their hands...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Your right....strangely enough...if you put 500 people in a room...and asked the question..how many here have common sense..500 people raise their hands...
I guess its like the virus...the only way to know you have it...is to get tested for it:unsure:

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
That's one way to pull to the shoulder.:eek: I almost took out a lane splitter with the big truck. The A$$ hole would have gone right under the trailer and killed by the tandems. The car was slowing down to let me in and he came out two cars back with a p/u truck behind me and split the car and p/u and kept going on the line until he got in front of me. Thank GOD the right lane was open with enough space for him to lean right until I jerked the truck left to miss him. Be very careful if your a right lane renegade,it's not the best side to pass a semi.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That's one way to pull to the shoulder.:eek: I almost took out a lane splitter with the big truck. The A$$ hole would have gone right under the trailer and killed by the tandems. The car was slowing down to let me in and he came out two cars back with a p/u truck behind me and split the car and p/u and kept going on the line until he got in front of me. Thank GOD the right lane was open with enough space for him to lean right until I jerked the truck left to miss him. Be very careful if your a right lane renegade,it's not the best side to pass a semi.
never ceases to amaze me how people drive in close quarters with commercial vehicles...if they only realized how limited trucks are to take evasive action..and stopping distances...in a car or light vehicle..your at peril..

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I also utilize the right lanes more. Most morons migrate to the left leaving more room in the right lanes. Its usually faster on the right. I also trust big truck drivers a lot more. I like to think of myself as also one of the more aware drivers and do my best to help the big truck guys when possible. Basic physics isn't that hard to understand though it seems so many don't. I'm not tearing around like mad in the right lanes but do frequently with careful predictability pass on the right. It nice having the option to use the shoulder if something bad happens. These big CA freeways with six lanes of traffic in each direction are kinda crazy. I like a bail out option. Most of these drivers can not be trusted to behave in a predictable intelligent manor. The professional drivers are in general much better. I'll hang with them and in exchange for the safer environment do my best to make their drive a little less nerve racking. I can't imagine how stressful it must be, mix in the occasional rainy wet greasy road, they should get hazard pay. Its like many of these idiots out here are a bit suicidal.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Lol 2:18, what a newb

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Haha 4:45... peace!!! ,,, uhhh okay peace?!! Haha

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I also utilize the right lanes more. Most morons migrate to the left leaving more room in the right lanes. Its usually faster on the right. I also trust big truck drivers a lot more.
One reason I started using only the right two lanes, basically pretending that I was always pulling a trailer, was to make the commute more interesting. Had to try foreseeing who was going to exit, and what a merging vehicle would do.
That it then turned out to also be faster was a welcome bonus.

And for the very most part, truckers were most grateful when I could help them out and offer an opportunity for a lane change.