Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

ATCO TRACK RENTAL

Member ID
Reactions
City
Toms River
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
hellcat
Little early but i want to get it out there plenty of time for people to get there cars ready and we should have some GREAT air. We've always had a great group of racers/cars over the years and this year should be no different. The cost per car will be $210.00 this includes food, drinks and deserts.

I would like to get 15 to 20 cars on the list. You can pay-pal me at travislovesboost@yahoo.com or pay me cash the day of the rental your choice. Most that know me know we always put on great track rentals!! any make or model is welcome.

I am looking into a professional photographer this year for pictures and video. I will keep all posted.
1. 03SONIC
2. Evolution IX
3) Matt G (paid in full)
4) Tony (BG)
5) Jeff (SM)
6) Tom (paid deposit)
7) Frank (scary)
8. Anthony
9. Steven

Friday November 15th
$210 per car ($50.00 non-refundable deposit, $160.00 cash on the day)
9:00AM-4:30PM

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
Still won't know for sure for a few more weeks but looks like i'm in.

Stl376

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
O'fallon
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat A8
Too bad I’m 15 hours away... :confused:

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Little early but i want to get it out there plenty of time for people to get there cars ready and we should have some GREAT air. We've always had a great group of racers/cars over the years and this year should be no different. The cost per car will be $210.00 this includes food, drinks and deserts.

I would like to get 15 to 20 cars on the list. You can pay-pal me at travislovesboost@yahoo.com or pay me cash the day of the rental your choice. Most that know me know we always put on great track rentals!! any make or model is welcome.

I am looking into a professional photographer this year for pictures and video. I will keep all posted.
1. 03SONIC
2. Evolution IX
3) Matt G (paid in full)
4) Tony (BG)
5) Jeff (SM)
6) Tom (paid deposit)
7) Frank (scary)
8. Anthony
9. Steven

Friday November 15th
$210 per car ($50.00 non-refundable deposit, $160.00 cash on the day)
9:00AM-4:30PM
It's a little unusual for someone to join the forum today and their first posts is asking members to send money via PayPal. Watching this!

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
OP was from the other forum where the community was originally notified of the rental. ;)