Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

APRIL 2022 HFCOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I flip between go mango and torred depending on the day as my 1a and 1b

Torred w/ ceramic is soooo shiny, I love it but the gold flakes in the paint of the go mango hit different in the sunlight.

The deciding factor was the interior. Demonic red was too good to pass up, the only interior color that matches go mango is black..... and black interior makes me feel like it's an sxt 😑
Well, there is one illegal Demon in Mango (w/Demonic red)...yet to see that combo...in fact the only illegal combo I've not seen so far...

711 special ??

maybe u can do that with a jailbreak edition (not that I personally would tho...just saying!)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
See Alcantara isn't a bad option, it adds a more premium look considering most of the chargers come with the standard black leather. My only point of contention with alcantara is that it can get dirty very quickly over the years, obviously the seats may be different than the steering wheel but I did notice in other cars that alcantara requires a fair bit of maintenance, not sure how it is for you but that's just my experience.
The steering wheels are leather on both cars. I haven't noticed any extra maintenance for it, just normal cleaning.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Well, there is one illegal Demon in Mango (w/Demonic red)...yet to see that combo...in fact the only illegal combo I've not seen so far...

711 special ??

maybe u can do that with a jailbreak edition (not that I personally would tho...just saying!)
According to the website(when I ordered) and the order bank I could have ordered go mango with demonic red, but to me that combo clashed and was too much.

Maybe once it went in the order system it would reject it but to me that combo is no bueno.

My idea on a good color interior for the go mango would be black leather with orange/tan inserts, and then have the door panels have those inserts as well. The sepia is a bit strong for go mango imo.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I think that wood be my choice. I went with black with red inserts of red in the interior. Seats; calipers, and engine.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
When I ordered my Octane and saw the demonic red option I was oh yeah perfect for that color..

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
See Alcantara isn't a bad option, it adds a more premium look considering most of the chargers come with the standard black leather. My only point of contention with alcantara is that it can get dirty very quickly over the years, obviously the seats may be different than the steering wheel but I did notice in other cars that alcantara requires a fair bit of maintenance, not sure how it is for you but that's just my experience.
I dunno...my alcantara still perfect 2+ yrs down the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.