Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone watching NFL tonight?

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
The NFL oh excuse me I mean the BFL is too damn rich and this ain’t gonna do nothing to them. Anyone who has cable or should I say fiber optic and or satellite tv then your helping the professional sports leagues. Until we actually pay for a select few channels rather than you pay for hundreds of channels you never even watch. Then the monies will start to change but just can’t see long term this will have a huge impact on the sports making it breaking it and the ridiculous pay checks will continue. Just way too many outlets of media that contribute to the athletes. And as I have already mentioned your just fighting a up hill battle if you can’t accept the dynamics of professional sports are changing. And being the Black community is the dominant players then it’s going to cater to the Black Community theme. So IMO you have to adjust and accept and or then your just going to have to forget professional sports as you felt you knew it. And sure I think the BLM thing will calm down but the damage has been done and can’t see that being fixed.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
I've been done with them since the kneeling started. Disrespect our flag? I have no time for you!

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It will be interesting to see how much a Super Bowl ad sells for when they have lost half their viewing audience. I don’t drink that Budweiser piss anyway but I sure hope Corona doesn’t advertise. At some point the team owners will be looking at a bottom line that will lead to salary adjustments for the dumbshit players, who no doubt will cry racism when it happens.
Ticket sales mean very little to the NFL...TV advertising rights,,,different story...I believe a good portion of those who decided not to watch..will eventually migrate back...if not...those drops in viewers..will become a factor...doesn't matter to me one way or the other

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've been done with them since the kneeling started. Disrespect our flag? I have no time for you!
Agree 100%....walk out on the national anthem...I turn my back on you...I love football...but I love my Country more...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
Agree 100%....walk out on the national anthem...I turn my back on you...I love football...but I love my Country more...
Very well said! Disrespect this country? Let's hit them in the pocketbook!

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 CHALLENGER HELLCAT
Sorry - I'm not a member of the BLM, Antifa or the Chinese communist party...

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle