Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone watching NFL tonight?

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
1600052109506.jpeg

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
I did watch "Da Bears" game and the end of the TBay game. He should have retired on top.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I think all of us long term Football fans and in general all sports are witnessing is the dominance of the Black Culture. And this is not a derogatory and or racist statement that I am posting. I feel we the average non-Black person who have watched professional sports for decades is seeing a change that we are not wanting to accept. And the change is the athletes black presence is bigger than the non blacks presence. Which in turn more than ever is starting to show a bias view dictating to the black culture. And yeah ok us non blacks are not happy with theme sports are catering to and outside organizations as well. But the true facts are the overall sports industry is evolving to cater to a new demographic followers and fans. And the sports industry knows this and is siding for what they feel is a better long term relationship of followers and fans agreeing with this change. So in so many words us good old boys club followers are not the most important ones they are worried about catering to for the future. And sure it’s going to be a change over time but we are witnessing the future professional sports world seen thru future generations and not us now lost generation.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Last edited:

Bboyd

Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
Nope! And Pittsburgh is playing!! why did the nfl get involved?

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Nope! And Pittsburgh is playing!! why did the nfl get involved?
Black culture has overtaking the NFL which in all reality it’s really the BFL just like NBA is really BBA.
That’s my point we the good old boys are not their future customer base. They are investing to the future customer base and they have the deep pockets to ride out the change.

VARedEye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Town
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye
All the take a knee sports teams are dead to me. Way too many people died for this county for me to ever forgive them.

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
leb.jpg

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
All the take a knee sports teams are dead to me. Way too many people died for this county for me to ever forgive them.
Right and the Kneelers claim this has nothing to do with that statement and thats the difference between how people see this. One side says it awarenesses to police brutality the other side says its disrespectful to the country. And guess the NFL I mean BFL is siding with the other side being Police issues.

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think all of us long term Football fans and in general all sports are witnessing is the dominance of the Black Culture. And this is not a derogatory and or racist statement that I am posting. I feel we the average non-Black person who have watched professional sports for decades is seeing a change that we are not wanting to accept. And the change is the athletes black presence is bigger than the non blacks presence. Which in turn more than ever is starting to show a bias view dictating to the black culture. And yeah ok us non blacks are not happy with theme sports are catering to and outside organizations as well. But the true facts are the overall sports industry is evolving to cater to a new demographic followers and fans. And the sports industry knows this and is siding for what they feel is a better long term relationship of followers and fans agreeing with this change. So in so many words us good old boys club followers are not the most important ones they are worried about catering to for the future. And sure it’s going to be a change over time but we are witnessing the future professional sports world seen thru future generations and not us now lost generation.
The minute the NFL...or any professional sports organization caters to its players..its fans..its administration..or anyone that condones...or santcions the act of walking out on OUR national anthem...I turn my back on them...period...regardless how passionate I am about the game of football :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
The minute the NFL...or any professional sports organization caters to its players..its fans..its administration..or anyone that condones...or santcions the act of walking out on OUR national anthem...I turn my back on them...period...regardless how passionate I am about the game of football :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
^^^ Just watching college this year. Hoping B1G starts.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Right and we are seeing the numbers reflect this and I dont disagree but once again the other side claims it has noting to do with what your perception is. And its all about bringing awareness of the Police versus the Black community. And its obvious major companies, organizations and professional sports believe the later.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
^^^ Just watching college this year. Hoping B1G starts.
Yeah and Fleas and Ticks are always looking for a new breeding ground and thats for sure next on the Kneeling Tour.

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Right and we are seeing the numbers reflect this and I dont disagree but once again the other side claims it has noting to do with what your perception is. And its all about bringing awareness of the Police versus the Black community. And its obvious major companies, organizations and professional sports believe the later.
I can discern the difference between rain water and urine...

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I can discern the difference between rain water and urine...
Yeah, but the other half can't, just look at the country's split on Politics same damn thing.

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, but the other half can't, just look at the country's split on Politics same damn thing.
Well...as the forum Idiot...if I'm smarter than half the people out there..can you imagine just how dumb they are...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #77
Image-1-28 copy 4.jpg

DGatzby

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I like it. Wish it indicated worse. Can’t wait until I read they are not paying those spoiled brats $10m/yr any longer. My neighbor asked me why I was cutting my grass Sunday afternoon when the shitty local team was playing football against the vastly superior NFL team in WI. I was wondering how they did since I have become a misc. video fan at YouTube now instead of watching anything else on DirectTV that could tell me something like 300,000 of 500,000 people who ride their motorcycles to a 100 sq mi area in SD have caused the Chinese Kung Flu.

Marc W

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
It will be interesting to see how much a Super Bowl ad sells for when they have lost half their viewing audience. I don’t drink that Budweiser piss anyway but I sure hope Corona doesn’t advertise. At some point the team owners will be looking at a bottom line that will lead to salary adjustments for the dumbshit players, who no doubt will cry racism when it happens.

VARedEye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Town
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye