Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone watching NFL tonight?

04Ram2500Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I love football. So yeah, I’m watching.

The NFL is going to make billions this year regardless of what a few members on a car forum believes. Do what’s right for you, but you can bet your ass that football is on my TV.

vortecd

4000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

The NFL is going to make billions this year regardless of what a few members on a car forum believes. Do what’s right for you, but you can bet your ass that football is on my TV.
It is bigger then us on the car forum. There will be a lot of people not watching but there will be people watching also. It will be interesting to see if the NFL gets hit like the NBA with more walking away. It is truly said that the media has turned this into a circus with their one way reporting

vortecd

4000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It's sad that all they see is the color of my skin - I am evil because of the color of my skin... like I am hitler(???) Thats what I see - pretty sad.
Not sure if you are taking what I said wrong. Never said the color of one's skin makes them evil. You have criminals that are being treated as hero's because of it thus the point I made. One should be treated based on whom they are, this isn't happening. I have said this before, turn any one of these people into a white person under the same circumstances and it doesn't even make the news.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #44

What would be the right thing is to not honor a rapist on a football field.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Not sure if you are taking what I said wrong. Never said the color of one's skin makes them evil. You have criminals that are being treated as hero's because of it thus the point I made. One should be treated based on whom they are, this isn't happening. I have said this before, turn any one of these people into a white person under the same circumstances and it doesn't even make the news.
My point is that we are being told that we are racist without anything to back it up - only because of the color of our skin. Isnt that the definition of racism? What about the content of my character?
I try to treat everyone fairly and give them a fair shot regardless, is it wrong to ask for the same in return?

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
The media is this country's enemy and until we figure out how to stop there blatant lies this country will be in a death spiral that may never stop.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
The media is this country's enemy and until we figure out how to stop there blatant lies this country will be in a death spiral that may never stop.
Right and I affirmatively believe most if not the majority do not see the white versus the black issues. I feel the majority see the Media playing to an agenda to advance political differences that just ignite the Hatred and division that comes full circle to use race as the issue. And which it is not it’s a political war that is all about income and education separation which equals class warfare.

Mean Cat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
YEP, I'll be watching my Texans !

I don't like the BS with sports & athletes political views, just play the game, but I can't stop watching my home teams.

Mean Cat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Texans didn't look the greatest last night, nor did Astros & Rockets. :(

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #50
So last night 2 police officers were ambushed in their car and are fighting for their lives...

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 7.18.09 AM.png

Then the BLM terrorists that the NFL is supporting does this...

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 7.17.39 AM.png

So as you watch the games today think of this...

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 7.15.05 AM.png

THE NFL CAN GO F THEMSELVES!!!!

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mansfield
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
I don't think so.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
So think about this for a moment. BLM has buddied up with initially the NFL and now in general all sports leagues. Read this article about Covid 19 taking away High School scholarships and loss of dreams for these teenagers. Now stop and think to yourself how the NFL and other sports is actually doing a disservice to the younger generation. In this article it’s focused on a young black teenager male chasing a dream that most Know he will not accomplish. And the article portrays him not having much of a economic chance and success away from football. Wow is anyone figuring this out. I mean talk about smoke and mirrors to the max here’s the BLM using sports to promote their agenda along with the elite overpaid athletes. And in so many words the article exemplifies most of these teenagers will be in trouble if it wasn’t for sports. Wow talk about creating an environment for serious life challenges. You can thank the NFL and other sports for creating this mentality which is sad to say the least but BLM loves the free ride to enrich itself to benefit if any but just a few.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...sissippi-cutting-pathway-out-poverty-n1239693

Mean Cat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
So think about this for a moment. BLM has buddied up with initially the NFL and now in general all sports leagues. Read this article about Covid 19 taking away High School scholarships and loss of dreams for these teenagers. Now stop and think to yourself how the NFL and other sports is actually doing a disservice to the younger generation. In this article it’s focused on a young black teenager male chasing a dream that most Know he will not accomplish. And the article portrays him not having much of a economic chance and success away from football. Wow is anyone figuring this out. I mean talk about smoke and mirrors to the max here’s the BLM using sports to promote their agenda along with the elite overpaid athletes. And in so many words the article exemplifies most of these teenagers will be in trouble if it wasn’t for sports. Wow talk about creating an environment for serious life challenges. You can thank the NFL and other sports for creating this mentality which is sad to say the least but BLM loves the free ride to enrich itself to benefit if any but just a few.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...sissippi-cutting-pathway-out-poverty-n1239693
Well, guess they should hit the books harder, instead of the field.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh Drew Brees has been converted to the max and the NFL is just digging their holes deeper. And yeah everyone needs respect but yeah everyone needs to respect others. Where’s that message instead of the apology movement to the select few who abuse others and then get abused as well. Can’t make this stuff up and eventually this BLM stuff is going to kick the NFL in its ass as well as the elite athletes. What’s the good old saying in life “No Good Deed goes Unpunished”. Ever notice when you go out of your way to help someone who has so many so called issues.....and you go out of your way to appease them. Uh huh this is all playing out in front of our eyes and give it time when this backfires for all the huge inner cities violence skyrocketing and more Blacks are killed in one year than ever before. And all these so called supporters will disappear like a butterfly.
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-t...aunch-aggressive-new-social-justice-campaign/

Paladin06

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Queen Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Not no but hell no not ever again.

Marc W

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Like many who watch and form opinions, I have made a policy of not voicing them on social media. I have felt something snap. I despise BLM and the liberal “movement”. I am disgusted with anyone stupid enough to support them or look the other way to avoid calling it what it is. I will not support any business or person who does. Including the NFL. They will not get my business not my friendship. Just like a vote..... my single voice or action won’t determine or change a outcome on a national or international level. But at least I will know that I did stand for something. As things have developed, I have gone from disappointment and disbelief, to just flat out pissed. I will never look for trouble or join a mob that is. But if any person supporting BLM or any other terrorizing group invades my space or even looks like they are threatening me or my property..... they’re dead. I am a old man now and can not physically defend myself against some young punk looking to beat me down. I can and will kill his ass deader than George Washington if he even looks like he’s going to try.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Belpre
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
No not watching NFL, NBA , etc. Watched an episode of The Virginian this rainy afternoon. I wonder, when I flip through channels to get to The Virginian do they count that as a viewer as I skip through the NFL? Bet they do.. when ratings are in the crapper.

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I think most of us here know how things eventually work out and especially if you been around the block a few times. The BLM will lose its momentum and will fade off to other radical issues that will rise again in this world and country. It’s just a timing thing and they are capitalizing on the Dems movement to take control. Once the elections come and the real deal shows up BLM will go back to sleep like it did to a tee 4 plus years ago. And the eventually the power house media companies will see it ain’t worth the jacking up the BLM since they are not making more money from the BLM and in fact less. It’s all about the money and everyone knows when the money ain’t as good then new game plan.

71SixPack

Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Elizabeth
State
CO
Country
United States
Nope, done, screw them, never again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk