Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone see ARC ANGEL selling Demon on E bay?

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
$140k??

Old Mopar Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Beautiful for certain, but not 140k imho, even with the battery...

OP
coolblue

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #4
There's one on there now that's up to 88K on bids (reserve not met) with 12hrs to go. Put it on watch list just to see what it pulls.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
There's one on there now that's up to 88K on bids (reserve not met) with 12hrs to go. Put it on watch list just to see what it pulls.
I would be interested to know what it sells for

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
Watching

Octanewide

Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Drilled front bumper cover for the plate.😪

MiHiHemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Looks like someone wants their ADM back.

Last edited:
OP
coolblue

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #9
I would be interested to know what it sells for
Just FYI. The other Demon that I put on watch list went as high as $89,100 and did not meet a (lowered) reserve. It is red and has 597 mi.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Just FYI. The other Demon that I put on watch list went as high as $89,100 and did not meet a (lowered) reserve. It is red and has 597 mi.
The "WOW" factor has fizzled out... that is a new Demon at 597 miles and basically MSRP price. Even in such a strong used car market with low inventory... :unsure:

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Disheartening for those for sale at much higher prices.

OP
coolblue

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #12
The "WOW" factor has fizzled out... that is a new Demon at 597 miles and basically MSRP price. Even in such a strong used car market with low inventory... :unsure:
I also think it's the REALITY factor. Yes, I have a RE but what I'm about to say is straight from the heart, not bias. With the RE and now Super stock available, you now can get a 'Demon' any time, any way you want it. Let's face it, with very few differences they are basically Demons. Yes, there's some suspension/ brake differences (even a slightly looser tranny converter) but you're splitting hairs. Other than badging and a hood it's the same. In fact thanks to @Markp when I bought mine, I found out mine is actually rarer than a Demon. They made 640 RE narrow bodies in 2019 and only 40 in my color.... soooo what's mine worth???
NOT trying to be a Demon hater (I love'm) just stating the facts and the matter at hand (low resale value on Demon's). PLUS the New latest greatest Mustang out now and other SHP cars available don't help at all. The Demon was supposed to be the pinnacle of all pinnacles when it came out. THE biggest, baddest ICE car ever made( I mean who's gonna top 840HP and 9's stock, right?) But it wasn't... other manufacturers and Dodge just kept going and here we are.

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
I also think it's the REALITY factor. Yes, I have a RE but what I'm about to say is straight from the heart, not bias. With the RE and now Super stock available, you now can get a 'Demon' any time, any way you want it. Let's face it, with very few differences they are basically Demons. Yes, there's some suspension/ brake differences (even a slightly looser tranny converter) but you're splitting hairs. Other than badging and a hood it's the same. In fact thanks to @Markp when I bought mine, I found out mine is actually rarer than a Demon. They made 640 RE narrow bodies in 2019 and only 40 in my color.... soooo what's mine worth???
NOT trying to be a Demon hater (I love'm) just stating the facts and the matter at hand (low resale value on Demon's). PLUS the New latest greatest Mustang out now and other SHP cars available don't help at all. The Demon was supposed to be the pinnacle of all pinnacles when it came out. THE biggest, baddest ICE car ever made( I mean who's gonna top 840HP and 9's stock, right?) But it wasn't... other manufacturers and Dodge just kept going and here we are.
I agree to a point buuuut our RE's are worth $20k less than msrp two years afterwards if we are lucky. AND they have 43 less hp. AND no one knows what an RE is. We have to mansplain it every single time. EVERYONE knows what a Demon is and two years afterwards they still command msrp or more. Not being a RE hater, I mean I am fully in love with mine, just feel like arguing I guess lol.

Grape Ape

Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
My thoughts are buy a cheaper Hellcat or Redeye and spend a little money on it and you can outrun the Demon and still have more $$$ in your pocket. It may not be as exclusive, but it gets the job done! The Demon owners will need to hold on to these cars for several more years (20 maybe), and then they should see a return on their investment. Waiting 2 years and expecting big money is just plain dumb.

OP
coolblue

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #15
I agree to a point buuuut our RE's are worth $20k less than msrp two years afterwards if we are lucky. AND they have 43 less hp. AND no one knows what an RE is. We have to mansplain it every single time. EVERYONE knows what a Demon is and two years afterwards they still command msrp or more. Not being a RE hater, I mean I am fully in love with mine, just feel like arguing I guess lol.
Ahhhh....yeh....no. Two different case scenarios. I bought my RE way under MSRP (62K) as many others did when power dollars came out so we're a little better off on depreciation right out of the gate. I'd venture to say more were sold under power dollars than not. NONE of the Demon owners paid under MSRP or anywhere near.
Unless we're at the track and on race gas the DEMON doesn't make one more HP than a RE (HO Tune alone will fix that) . Unless, you actually believe the HP difference on two identical motors.
And what's in a name? If they called it the 'Pink Flamingo Express' I'd still woulda bought it. I'm in it for the goods (i.e driveline) and woulda bought it anyway.
Get in your cushy, mushy, fully loaded, Lincoln town car with Hellcat badges, drive it home from work, hit "the clapper" and let the 'lights come on'. :p. Ya know for a guy who's into bikes you sure like your creature comforts in cars. You drive a race bike or a Goldwing? LOL.

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Ahhhh....yeh....no. Two different case scenarios. I bought my RE way under MSRP (62K) as many others did when power dollars came out so we're a little better off on depreciation right out of the gate. I'd venture to say more were sold under power dollars than not. NONE of the Demon owners paid under MSRP or anywhere near.
Unless we're at the track and on race gas the DEMON doesn't make one more HP than a RE (HO Tune alone will fix that) . Unless, you actually believe the HP difference on two identical motors.
And what's in a name? If they called it the 'Pink Flamingo Express' I'd still woulda bought it. I'm in it for the goods (i.e driveline) and woulda bought it anyway.
Get in your cushy, mushy, fully loaded, Lincoln town car with Hellcat badges, drive it home from work, hit "the clapper" and let the 'lights come on'. :p. Ya know for a guy who's into bikes you sure like your creature comforts in cars. You drive a race bike or a Goldwing? LOL.
I too bought my RE below msrp. Actually $18k below. And I agree it was a better value. But tbh everything is in the name when it comes to why the Demon will always be worth more. Plenty were purchased at msrp contrary to popular belief. And theyre still worth that two yrs later if not more. Our RE’s when theyre two yrs old will not even be worth the msrp minus power dollar rebates. They were never the hp kings, at the track or not. You and I know the details but the general public is clueless. Theyve never heard of a RE regardless of how I believe it’s a far better bang for the buck. It’s the car I was hoping FCA would build. A demon without the useless transbrake and ECU that I’ll never use. And no ADM or limited build BS hype. But literally the price you pay for that is depreciation. I dont care about that though. I bought it for the goods too, just without all the hype for less. But anyone arguing how a RE is equal to a Demon is living in a fantasy world. Physically it’s close but park them next to each other and just listen to most people ask you if yours is a Demon. Let the mansplaining begin...
And hell ya I ordered mine loaded. You can have the one seat, cloth, stripped down model. Hard pass. It’s not like I have a Demon or something 🤣