Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anybody else using the Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax it’s pretty cool stuff

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Yesterday morning, my neighbor washed his Silverado and went for a spirited drive to dry off...heard him driving on the main road. Yikes, cold engine, driving hard = rather dry myself.
You can get to 80mph without flooring it. I don't get on her hard until oil temp up to at least 170f. A lot of guys use leaf blowers to dry their Cat's.

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
This is pretty much standard (my to my regret). They word things in such a way that they avoid any actual liability or lying. It's like "natural" this term means nothing. Nothing at all under the law. You can label your car when it's for sale as an all natural product. In this case, Meguiar is getting away with it because it says "silicon dioxide technology". Hmmm, technology. What does that mean? Nothing. This is why I research all these products before using any of them.

The other key term is "hybrid"... that can allow the percentage of one of the components to be 0.00000000000001% and still meet their legal advertising standards....
I liked your last sentence the same term applies to " Full Synthetic" Unless it says 100% you don't know.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle