Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

A Great Fall Day At Northwood University's North American Annual Car Show

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
I attend this event each year in Midland Michigan. It's usually in the first weekend of October. If you ever are planning a weekend getaway in the Fall next October, I recommend this event. This school is a privately run university that specializes in business and automotive management courses. It's one of only a few in the country that promotes automotive management along with business courses and they are dedicated to Free Markets and not wokeness. It is my alma mata so I'm a little bit biased. The students in the automotive management curriculum put this show on each Fall and they have teams representing all brands as well as some aftermarket products. You get the opportunity to see a lot of new vehicles and products and it's all held on campus. There's no charge for attendance. There's also some other great things to take in within a couple of miles of this event including Dow Gardens/Whiting Forest which is a major attraction. If any of you plan on attending next year, just shoot me a note sometime and we can meet up somewhere beforehand as I know the lay of the land pretty well and would be glad to help. Anyway, I'm including a few photo's of some cars that caught my eye today. I'm surely not much of a photographer, so please cut me some slack. They had the Ram section separate from the Dodge section and I didn't include photo's of the Ram section only because people were climbing all over the trucks and I couldn't get close. The students manning the Dodge booth were pretty knowledgeable (well at least one of them was). The photo is of a Charger Jailbreak and an SS. I must have forgotten to take photo's of the Tesla section and many others that weren't of interest to me...
1665346373290.png 1665346415756.png 1665346436045.png
1665346473715.png 1665346490453.png 1665346508186.png
1665346630414.png 1665346529133.png 1665346556578.png 1665346591067.png

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Nice!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Cool!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I attend this event each year in Midland Michigan. It's usually in the first weekend of October. If you ever are planning a weekend getaway in the Fall next October, I recommend this event. This school is a privately run university that specializes in business and automotive management courses. It's one of only a few in the country that promotes automotive management along with business courses and they are dedicated to Free Markets and not wokeness. It is my alma mata so I'm a little bit biased. The students in the automotive management curriculum put this show on each Fall and they have teams representing all brands as well as some aftermarket products. You get the opportunity to see a lot of new vehicles and products and it's all held on campus. There's no charge for attendance. There's also some other great things to take in within a couple of miles of this event including Dow Gardens/Whiting Forest which is a major attraction. If any of you plan on attending next year, just shoot me a note sometime and we can meet up somewhere beforehand as I know the lay of the land pretty well and would be glad to help. Anyway, I'm including a few photo's of some cars that caught my eye today. I'm surely not much of a photographer, so please cut me some slack. They had the Ram section separate from the Dodge section and I didn't include photo's of the Ram section only because people were climbing all over the trucks and I couldn't get close. The students manning the Dodge booth were pretty knowledgeable (well at least one of them was). The photo is of a Charger Jailbreak and an SS. I must have forgotten to take photo's of the Tesla section and many others that weren't of interest to me...
View attachment 84297 View attachment 84298 View attachment 84299
View attachment 84300 View attachment 84301 View attachment 84302
View attachment 84306 View attachment 84303 View attachment 84304 View attachment 84305
That's some serious iron...(y)

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
View attachment 84297 View attachment 84298 View attachment 84299
View attachment 84300 View attachment 84301 View attachment 84302
View attachment 84306 View attachment 84303 View attachment 84304 View attachment 84305
Nice. You’ll have to remind me next year. I go through Midland on a regular basis heading to my place up north. Especially this time of the year since bow hunting has started.

Last edited: