Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

8% OFF MSRP on all 2022 Dodge factory orders

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Koons is back and offering 8% off of all Dodge factory orders! Unfortunately, 2023 orders won't open until January of 23.

You can still order the following 2022's at our massive discount:

Challenger R/T Auto or Manual
Challenger Scat Pack Regular/Widebody with an automatic or manual transmission
Challenger Hellcat Regular Body
Challenger Redeye Regular Body

Charger R/T
Charger Scat Pack Regular/Widebody
CHARGER HELLCAT WIDEBODY IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER AGAIN - WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THIS WILL CLOSE AGAIN

Durango GT
Durango R/T
Durango Citadel
Durango SRT 392

We do NOT require financing. We do require a $1000 deposit. It will either be applied to your unpaid balance at delivery or refunded to you when you take delivery.
Processing of $899 and your states tax, tags and registration are separate.

We are a Dodge Power Broker. If you have questions or would like pricing on parts please let us know.

Jeep Garage Team
Craig Benner - Forum Director
Brian Hillerich - Forum Team Member
Bella Adzemovic - Forum Team Member
Adam Jessee - Forum Team Member

KoonsGroupBuy@Koons.com
703-790-0900 - Do not call and speak to any regular sales consultant. They are not familiar with the programs and will not be able to assist you.

Koons of Tysons Corner CDJR
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182

Member ID
Reactions
City
staten island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 dodge hellcat challenger
Hi

Does anyone know if this 8% discount is still available?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hi

Does anyone know if this 8% discount is still available?
Have not heard anything to the contrary

Member ID
Reactions
City
staten island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 dodge hellcat challenger
Do you know a phone number for them? I emailed and messaged them on here and no answer.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
I was thinking about hedging my bets and ordering through Koons and get a better price than I would here locally but the information is lacking/confusing in this post, and @Peterny not having any luck (albeit via email) doesn't help...it tells you who NOT to talk to, and gives a couple of names of the "Jeep Garage Team"...not sure that's any help and the number provided is their general number...?

There's no shortage of folks everywhere that are super happy with Koons and the purchases they made from them, this could just use some clarification is all.

They were on the forum earlier this morning so hopefully they'll respond @Koons_Dodge.

Thanks!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
MAD...HUGE...BIGLY even shout out to @Koons_Dodge and Brian, Shah and Mike for putting together an insane deal for me after my local dealer started playing games with me. Scored a beautifully equipped '22 standard body Challenger Hellcat in Smoke Show with sunroof, orange calipers (which looks sick with the paint and black wheels...say'n!), Laguna, HK stereo, and Plus and Driver Convenience packages. Even paying $1500 to ship it 2500 miles I saved over $3K over the one I had ordered locally which didn't have the Laguna, HK stereo or sunroof...figure THAT out!

On top of that they threw in a set of the MOPAR gas/brake pedal covers as a birthday gift since I signed the sales agreement on my birthday. Believe me when I tell y'all if you haven't figured it out yet in the short time I've been here; I can be a pain in the ass and Brian put up with me and all of my questions, etc. and made it happen; Shah and Mike (in Finance) took it the rest of the way.

Could not be any happier with the way they treated me and hooked me up, yet another highly satisfied Koons customer! (y)(y):cool:

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
Congrats Ronin! Love to see a photo. Assuming you did open transport for that shipping cost? I also have a bun in the oven w/ Koons (see #3 in my sig), and so far, things have gone smoothly other than the ordering open/sorry, ordering closed/ooops, ordering back open again which is Mopar's BS, not the dealer. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get it home. Should be ready in a month or so.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats Ronin! Love to see a photo. Assuming you did open transport for that shipping cost? I also have a bun in the oven w/ Koons (see #3 in my sig), and so far, things have gone smoothly other than the ordering open/sorry, ordering closed/ooops, ordering back open again which is Mopar's BS, not the dealer. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get it home. Should be ready in a month or so.
Hellcat Day One.jpg
Thanks @drag racer! I didn't wanna spam the photo everywhere since I just posted it up in "what did you do to your Hellcat today". :ROFLMAO: It was $1539 for 2500 miles on an open transport, enclosed transport would have been an additional $700. The driver said the way my car was loaded it was protected by the cab of the truck in addition to the other vehicles and it was hardly very dirty, all things considered. If you need more info on the shipping/transport company, please shoot me a PM...

*EDIT. By buying out of state and only having to pay AZ state sales tax and not any additional local/city tax on top of that like we typically do in AZ, I LITERALLY more than covered the cost of transport...!

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Greer
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 CHALLENGER RED EYE
Can’t wait to order a 23’! :D:D

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
@Koons_Dodge, As one of the top-selling dealerships in the US, can you tell us what you have heard (conjecture, rumor ok) regarding the details of how the Last Call Special Edition "Car Number 7" will be allocated and sold? A few of us have heard differing things. Similar to the process for LC cars 1-6, will the top dealerships (like Koons) get an allocation and then sell directly to the public at a price the dealership sets? Or, will Car 7 have a "customer application process" that Dodge controls and gives allocation directly to the consumer who then gets the car ordered at a dealership of his/her choosing? Obviously, these are wildly different ways to handle how Car 7 gets sold. Your thoughts (even best guesses) on this would be most welcome...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
@Koons_Dodge, As one of the top-selling dealerships in the US, can you tell us what you have heard (conjecture, rumor ok) regarding the details of how the Last Call Special Edition "Car Number 7" will be allocated and sold? A few of us have heard differing things. Similar to the process for LC cars 1-6, will the top dealerships (like Koons) get an allocation and then sell directly to the public at a price the dealership sets? Or, will Car 7 have a "customer application process" that Dodge controls and gives allocation directly to the consumer who then gets the car ordered at a dealership of his/her choosing? Obviously, these are wildly different ways to handle how Car 7 gets sold. Your thoughts (even best guesses) on this would be most welcome...
Maybe we will have to write a thesis on why we are worthy....let's see...sick mother..house lost in a flood..terminal illness...whatever the process...I never do ADM's..and if lucky enough to score one..would drive it sparingly and never sell it...:giggle::giggle:

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
All bets are off for '23s, that's for sure. Pretty sure someone said they called Koons to try to score an SS and the ADM was astronomical. However that doesn't change the fact that I got a great deal. Dodge created this situation and the dealers are responding accordingly, as much as it sucks. Capitalism and supply and demand and all that. Unless Dodge pulls the same shite they did before with the "one model year only!" Durango Hellcats, which is unbelievably unlikely from EVERYTHING that we've been told, then '23 is, like they're actually referring to it as, the last call...

Are people gonna get '23s at MSRP? Sure. Below MSRP? Highly unlikely, and I'd be highly suspect of anyone saying so, especially if it's a Last Call. ADMs? Ab-So-fookin'-loot (see what I did there?)-lee! There's gonna be some straight up, pants on head retarded crap going on and some fuckwit with more money than brains will undoubtedly set the unofficial record for the highest ADM ever paid for a domestic car and while it's their money and they're free to do with it what they please, this whole mess is destroying the ability for the Average Joe, gainfully employed, blue/white collar guy/girl to be able to afford one of these vehicles without having to choose between that and a mortgage payment or their kid's college tuition, which is something that financially and otherwise responsible people DON'T do.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
All bets are off for '23s, that's for sure. Pretty sure someone said they called Koons to try to score an SS and the ADM was astronomical. However that doesn't change the fact that I got a great deal. Dodge created this situation and the dealers are responding accordingly, as much as it sucks. Capitalism and supply and demand and all that.
Dodge created supply and demand? That's news to every Economics professor and student worldwide. Your anger toward Dodge over this situation is misdirected and should be properly directed at the people that forced Dodge into this situation. I'm quite sure that Dodge would love to sell tens of thousands of these cars every year for eternity.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Are people gonna get '23s at MSRP? Sure.
Waiting to finalize things but mine will be at MSRP if I proceed.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
this whole mess is destroying the ability for the Average Joe, gainfully employed, blue/white collar guy/girl to be able to afford one of these vehicles without having to choose between that and a mortgage payment or their kid's college tuition, which is something that financially and otherwise responsible people DON'T do.
Maybe they're not aware of the 28th amendment to the Constitution, the one that says you should never have to choose between things you want in life.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Dodge created supply and demand? That's news to every Economics professor and student worldwide. Your anger toward Dodge over this situation is misdirected and should be properly directed at the people that forced Dodge into this situation. I'm quite sure that Dodge would love to sell tens of thousands of these cars every year for eternity.
Waiting to finalize things but mine will be at MSRP if I proceed.
Maybe they're not aware of the 28th amendment to the Constitution, the one that says you should never have to choose between things you want in life.
Me, angry? Hardly, but if you can't tell that I'm completely tickled over the purchase of my '22 from Koons then I don't know what to tell you. Y'all, however, are definitely mad and I clearly struck a nerve with no less than 3 separate responses as the multiquote feature was clearly malfunctioning on your browser I suppose. I didn't say Dodge created the concept of supply and demand (and capitalism for that matter), so take your additional reading comprehension failure somewhere else; you're taking what I said completely out of context. GFY getting yours at MSRP, I'll believe it when I see it, AGAIN I clearly said that it's going to happen. And no, Dodge CLEARLY does not want to sell tens of thousands of these cars, otherwise they would.

Ummm...the 28th Amendment to the Constitution...? You OK, did you hit your head or something? The 28th Amendment is PROPOSED and is NOT a ratified amendment to the Constitution there Professor.

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/28th-amendment-to-the

FYI there's INNUMERABLE references to the 28th Amendment as proposed and not ratified and therefore NOT a part of the Constitution, nevermind how in God's name it's even relevant or pertinent to the conversation.

Go lay down and get some rest, you clearly need it...

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
[popcorn]

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Maybe we will have to write a thesis on why we are worthy....let's see...sick mother..house lost in a flood..terminal illness...whatever the process...I never do ADM's..and if lucky enough to score one..would drive it sparingly and never sell it...:giggle::giggle:
Well at least we can agree on that. Drive it and never sell it. Btw getting one of these for no adm gonna take work. A LOT of work. Not simply calling and putting down a few bucks at your local dealer. The top 200-300 dealers in the country (out of a network of 2800) will be getting allocations. No body else. And as I’ve said 1418 times already, those guys wanna get paid (big time)…
All bets are off for '23s, that's for sure. Pretty sure someone said they called Koons to try to score an SS and the ADM was astronomical. However that doesn't change the fact that I got a great deal. Dodge created this situation and the dealers are responding accordingly, as much as it sucks. Capitalism and supply and demand and all that. Unless Dodge pulls the same shite they did before with the "one model year only!" Durango Hellcats, which is unbelievably unlikely from EVERYTHING that we've been told, then '23 is, like they're actually referring to it as, the last call...

Are people gonna get '23s at MSRP? Sure. Below MSRP? Highly unlikely, and I'd be highly suspect of anyone saying so, especially if it's a Last Call. ADMs? Ab-So-fookin'-loot (see what I did there?)-lee! There's gonna be some straight up, pants on head retarded crap going on and some fuckwit with more money than brains will undoubtedly set the unofficial record for the highest ADM ever paid for a domestic car and while it's their money and they're free to do with it what they please, this whole mess is destroying the ability for the Average Joe, gainfully employed, blue/white collar guy/girl to be able to afford one of these vehicles without having to choose between that and a mortgage payment or their kid's college tuition, which is something that financially and otherwise responsible people DON'T do.
Well said. 💯 percent of this mess that will play out in 2023 is on Dodge (ala Stellantis).

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wait, what?

Yes blame Stellantis…Who owns Dodge!