Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

69 Dodge Charger RT - SE plus tick tock tach - ac

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
In what aspect, mechanically, correctness, fitment, interior. I am not suggesting every car goes out the garage doors without flaw. I think many cars are done there at various levels fitting the customers budget. I would think only the high level desirable cars are promoted for the TV series to advance his business. Time is money if you spend enough money they should spend the time, I am willing to bet you get what you pay for. PM me if you have more inside details on the Hemi Convertible.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
It checks all the boxes original R/T SE. The body and correctness will be utterly flawless being it is from Mark Wormans shop @Graveyard cars. Although not original TX9 Black and dose not appear to be original matching numbers engine, I think this will be drop dead gorgeous and correct in every way as the price reflects it should. Lot of money but when done it will be a lot of car. I would expect it will be better than when it rolled of St Louis assembly line. You could watch the episodes of the car being restored, and call mark for more details, picks probably video.

Https://www.eBay.com/itm/165638291845
I see there’s only a half hour left and it’s at 135k

wonder how high it will go?

I would say a car like that all done is 150k all day long. I bet it goes higher than that.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Does not check all the boxes for me if it’s a color change. Some people have more money than sense. For that price, it should at least have the original motor. I would keep looking…

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Now that the bid has closed I will say the buyer would be in a particularly awkward situation bidding on a car that’s not done, even with credentials from a known builder. Ones interpretation of high level fit, finish, and correctness is subject to open debate. If I were to drop that kind of coin I would ask to visit in person and see the car with my own eyes or vet it out to a high caliber person in that region of the country to lay eyes on it. Silver Billet and I both agree if it is that flawless with that kind of money it almost needs to be on a trailer. My thought drop back from absolute flawless to pretty damn nice and have matching numbers and original TX9 Black paint. Then enjoy the car.