Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Chiller available outside track mode?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Waxhaw
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Saw this picture online today, and it makes me think they've permitted the use of the killer chiller while not in track mode. Anyone know if they can update the computer in my 2019 Redeye to permit this?

Attachments

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Saw this picture online today, and it makes me think they've permitted the use of the killer chiller while not in track mode. Anyone know if they can update the computer in my 2019 Redeye to permit this?
This was discussed in another thread here. @DRAGRCR has a 2020 Redeye and confirmed that the 20's use a button for the chiller instead of track mode. So the 2020 models can run the chiller in any mode. I have a 19' RE as well and I would like this switch! I've called SRT Hotline and spoke with my dealer about it. Dealer knew nothing (no surprise there), and SRT Hotline didn't know much either. Just said IF they made a flash upgrade we will have to wait awhile since the 2020 models are just coming out. While I would like this change, I wouldn't hold your breath that they will give it the to 19's. It would be awesome if they did though.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Yes. My routine is start car, put it in drive then manual on the trans then I hit the SRT button once and you land on the SRT Dashboard and then I hit the chiller button and put the car in Custom Mode by hitting the soft switch at the top of the page. 0423201305.jpg 0423201306.jpg

OP
Udaloy
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waxhaw
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #4
Awesome. Thanks both for the feedback. I like how everything is on one page. That's one of my pet peeves at the strip. I have to keep jumping from page to page and it seems like everyone is waiting on me. Please God, let this become available to us 2019 owners.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Damn I need this.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Why is the engine block orange? Hah.

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
I just ordered an ICchiller for my 21 RE. It was nice to see the detailed installation post on another page. Much more to it than I thought, but I know a guy.....

Last edited:

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I just ordered an ICchiller for my 21 RE. It was nice to see the detailed installation post on another page. Much more to it than I thought, but I know a guy.....
It’s a lot of planning your lines more than anything, actually hooking up the chiller is simple. Let me know if you have any questions

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
It’s a lot of planning your lines more than anything, actually hooking up the chiller is simple. Let me know if you have any questions
Thank you very much. It certainly does look like a plumbing nightmare. Too bad I only have 5000 miles in it. Looks like doing new plugs later would be pretty difficult.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Make sure u insulate the lines behind the bumper before u put it back on. I would look at the Chiller from Ripatuned it has built it reserviors built right into the bumper.

Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 2.51.16 AM.png

Last edited: